2008年9月19日金曜日

MY SUMMER VACATION!!!!!


How was your summer vacation? I think I enjoyed my summer vacation very much. I practiced lacrosse four times a week. During this summer vacation, I liked lacrosse more. There are some reasons I think so. First, I really felt that I made progress. Second, I liked my teammates more during this summer vacation. I spent long times with my teammates. So I could know a lot of things about them.
I took part in a training camp August1~3. Many freshmen who belong to lacrosse club activity at Tokai area. We were divided into many teams. I was in G-team. The beginning, I was nervous. Because I was worried whether I can make friends with other players. But everyone was of cheerful disposition. I became familiar with my team soon. My teammates served as an incentive for my emotion. Other players were more greedy for practicing lacrosse. I learned many things. I thought I must practice harder.


I could not go back my hometown during Bon. Because I went to Nagano prefecture for club activity. So I went back from September4 to 7. In fact I wanted to stay more longer. But I relaxed with my family. My hometown is Nagahama city of Shiga prefecture. When I arrived Maibara station which is the nearest station from my hometown, my grandfather came for me by car. On arriving my house, I ate watermelon which was brought up by my grandfather and grandmother. It was very sweet and juicy. After that I ate my mother´s home cooking. My mother made my favorite food, stew. I had a number of extra helping. I ate too much. In the evening, I and my sisters took a walk around my house. My hometown is a country town. There are many rice fields and farms. Air is fresh. I felt very good. Next time I go back will be New Year´s Day. I will be able to meet my cousins. I am looking for next time.

2 件のコメント:

hiro さんのコメント...

DO you became play lacrosse well?
I think I want to go watch the lacrosse game on September 27th.

mana-Na さんのコメント...

It' s nice to love lacrosse. It looks like youth.